Effective Date: [February 2023]
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Depending on how you use the Websites and the features, we or third-parties working on our behalf may collect Personal Information from or about you. “Personal Information” includes any information that we collect about you that, alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify you, such as a personal identifier, an identification number, online identifiers, or inferences about your preferences. Personal Information does not include publicly available information or information that is anonymous or aggregated so that it cannot be used to identify individuals who use the Services. The types of Personal Information we collect depend on the purposes for which you provide that information to us.
Use of the Websites or Visits to Our Locations. We may collect and process Personal Information, including but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth, and any other information that you provide to us when you interact with our Services. We may also collect your username and password if you create a loyalty account with one of our affiliated brands. Additionally, if you place an order on our Websites or in one of our affiliated brands’ restaurants, you may be asked to provide payment card information or gift card information. We work with a third-party payment processor to securely process your payments on our behalf. We do not process or store your payment card information.
Automatically Collected Information. We collect information about how you use the Services and the devices you use to access the Websites, such as device manufacturer, operating system, domain name, IP address, and geolocation from all website visitors (“Automatically Collected Information”). We use Automatically Collected Information internally to help us improve your experience with the Websites, provide you with advertising for our Services, and to assess the usage of our Services.
Professional or Employment Information. If you are an ARB employee or apply for employment with us, we may collect other certain information, such as financial information (including bank account and tax information), employment eligibility, information regarding your job history and other professional qualifications, and similar employment-related information.
How We Use Your Information
We and third-parties working on our behalf may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including:
• To respond to your request or to communicate with you;
• To provide you with information or Services you requested;
• To personalize your experience on the Websites or with the Services;
• To send email communications or information about our Services that may be of interest to you;
• To analyze usage trends;
• To deliver advertisements for our Services on third-party platforms and websites;
• To conduct surveys, sweepstakes or contests;
• To provide loyalty programs or other promotions;
• To improve and enhance the functionality of our Services and the Websites;
• For recruitment and employment-related purposes (including conducting background checks and employment eligibility verification, for interview purposes, payroll administration and employee timekeeping, benefit administration); and
• For other legitimate business purposes.
In certain circumstances, we may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected for additional purposes.
How Your Information is Shared
• To share information with authorized service providers, vendors, and other third parties that assist in operating our business, including services related to payment processing, customer service, fraud detection, email deployment, advertising, and other services;
• To share information within the ARB group, including for purposes related to managing loyalty programs;
• To comply with the law or to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
• As a part of a corporate transaction, such as a sale or transfer of company assets, merger, consolidation, bankruptcy proceeding, or as otherwise legally permitted;
• To protect our interests, rights, safety, or property or those of others;
• To produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings; and
• Any other sharing or disclosure with your consent.
Our Retention of Your Information
We may retain Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. In some circumstances, we may retain Personal Information for longer periods of time as necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Google Analytics collects certain Automatically Collected Information from visitors to our Websites for these purposes. For more information about Google Analytics, please review Google Analytics’ Privacy and Terms, located here.
Most browsers include tools to manage or disable cookies. You can visit the help function on most browsers to modify how your browser handles cookies. However, if you disable cookies, certain features of the Websites may not function or function properly.
• Web Beacons. Web beacons are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that allow website operators to check whether you have viewed a particular web page. We use the information collected by web beacons to monitor how many people are using our Websites.
• “Do Not Track” Signals. Some web browsers have “Do Not Track” or similar features that allow you to tell each website you visit that you do not want your activities on that website tracked. Our Websites do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards designed to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information. Although we exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission and storage of the Personal Information you provide to us through the Websites, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic storage, is absolutely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your Personal Information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, you are prohibited from using or providing any information through the Websites or any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will promptly delete that information.
Transfer of Personal Information
Authentic Restaurant Brands and its affiliates are based in the United States, and the Websites are designed for users in, and operated from, the United States. If you reside outside the United States and use our Websites or otherwise provide information to us, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to and processed in the United States and in accordance with the laws of the United, which may not provide the same levels of privacy protection as the laws in your jurisdiction.
We may email marketing correspondence to you about our Services. To unsubscribe from these communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the emails or contact us using the contact information below.
If you sign up to receive text messages from us, you agree to receive occasional promotional communications. To opt out of receiving future text messages from us, you can respond to the text message with “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
By mail: 222 Haddon Avenue, Suite 200, Westmont, NJ 08108
By email: email@example.com